Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well the year has started out busy.  This little blanket is going to a very special little girl, my God Daughter.  Ava and I go way back and I love her dearly even though we are so far apart.  When she was born I made a blanket very close to the same as this one and she has loved it to pieces!  So it is time for her to get a new one.  Love U Ava!

As many of you probably know the store that I have been with for years is closing its doors.  This will be the last hat done for Hey Baby customers! 

Both of these sets of burps are some that I did for Hey Baby before the holidays!


It is getting to be that time of year....people are already placing orders!

Someone very special is going to be turning three in my life!  Wow where has the time gone!

These are a few of the shirts that will be used as party favors for a very, very special birthday bash for TWO special little boys in my life!

No comments: