Thursday, August 15, 2013

Totes, Bags, Towel Wraps, & So Much More

I will be placing an order with this company within 10days.  They have amazingly cute things.  Please take a look and let me know if you are interested in anything and I will get  you a price.  I have to order every 3 months so I will be ordering often but to make this work I have to get the word out.  Please pass along to friends, family or whoever you like.  I am so excited for all this product that I have to just share the site with you because there is to much for me to post. 

Please just email me for prices; all prices include monogram/initial/last name done by me in any font you like.


You can also go under the tab MARKET TOTES to see those!!  Everything else will be under the site I just provided!!!

Again, please message me for prices.  Thanks!!

No comments: