Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Material...


Okay, so I went a little nuts on buying material today....lets say I pretty much got everything that was cute in the store and that was a lot. I have finished separating and piling! I will soon post these individually!!! I am going to offer these materials for my Designer Burps, Lo-B Burps, Aprons, Pillowcase Dresses, Applique designs, and whatever else you would like to make out of them!!

We have been busy with VBS and that has pretty much taken every thing out of us....not to mention I will soon be leaving for wheat harvest and I am trying to get things taken care of around the house. As much as I LOVE it, harvest is a very stressful time for me....trying to keep up with everything I do at home (ie. bills, laundry, kids activities....) and with my business.... trying to figure out when I am going to get all my orders done since I will be gone for 10 or so days!! It doesn't help that my machine is in the shop and I don't know when I will be getting it back! The part that stresses me out is that I may not get it back before harvest...and then what!!! I have to make clients wait, which is not like me...I HATE making people wait on anything. But that is the way it goes. If it does happen to get done before I leave, I will pull an all nighter. Something I haven't done in years, but will do because I won't take time away from my kids during the day! Or if it gets done during harvest, I may just have Derrick bring it out and I will work during the day driving combine...well sometimes until morning hours (when I mean day it runs from about 6am to midnight or so) and then come home and embroider and sew! We shall see what the future holds!! These are all orders I want to personally do!! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE harvest, but sometimes it just gets a little CRAZY!!!

No comments: