Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Along with fall...

Although I love fall and winter (I am a winter baby and prefer to have my babies in the winter), there is the dreaded start of the school year. I love that Logan gets to play with friends and learn and that I get some time with just Brecken. But the days that both of them are gone is a little lonely! So having this stay at home business is great! It keeps me busy on those days and it will keep me busy for years to come. I am dreading the day they are all in school full time! I will have to branch my business out and make sure I am super busy then!! Here a a few pictures of his start to a new and wonderful school year!

And I might add....Brecken is very lonely with out Lo as well. He asks every ten minutes, "Is it time to get Logan yet?"




No comments: