Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching up...

Okay...so I have had a busy past couple of days. I am relieved that it is over, and so excited to get all my clients their orders. It is so much fun seeing the final product of creations that my clients help me design!

So now I am off to play outside with the boys....well that is when they wake up!

1st Birthday for Triplets!!

This little girl is going to be all decked out for her first birthday! I can't wait to see professional pictures!


And introducing the most recent fun in the store....our Sherbet Surprise Newborn Collection! I wanted to make something special for those little newborns. It seems I am always doing 1st birthdays, so I thought it was time to do something different. I hope you like them! They were completely created with love!


Sherbet Surprise Purple

Sherbet Surprise Teal

Sherbet Surprise Hot Pink


Some fun new bibs....."Little Lady", "Funky Monkey", "Lucky Dog", & "Later Gator"

Here it is...the Custom Baby Bedding featured at Hey Baby! Thanks Krista for the wonderful opportunity! I couldn't be more pleased with the way it all came together.


Something a little fun for those jeans that are way to short for your little girl! And you could add a fun Abbie's Applique Design to a shirt to make it a matching set! Old clothes turned into a new outfit!

No comments: