Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Essie!



Here it is, the very beautiful Essie and her birthday shirt. She makes the shirt perfect. Wish we could have celebrated with you. Sounds like you had a very happy day!

On another note, we have been busy spending time as a family and I have been organizing and buying for the upcoming Whimmydiddle in Scott City this September. I have made my list, checked it twice (okay probably ten times), and have organized what things I will get done first. Way ahead of schedule and so happy about it. I know what to expect this year so I am more than ready. Hopefully it all goes as smoothly as planned, and hopefully the day of the Whimmydiddle goes as well and smoothly as last year. If you happen to be out that way we would love to see you! It is always a good time with lots of very creative people, great food, and lots to buy! You won't be disappointed. I have a hard time staying at my booth because I want to go shop!

We will also be featuring some friends and family items this year!! I will keep you posted on what we will have closer to date!

No comments: